The 2017 Brazos County A&M Club Aggie Lead Off will take place on Saturday, February 11, 2017 beginning at 10a.m. at Blue Bell Park, followed by the A&M baseball team’s Maroon and White Scrimmage. Join us as we gather together for a tailgating atmosphere and get excited for Aggie Baseball!
We will have great food, ice cold sodas, a bounce house for the kids, and tons more. Special Appearances by Coach Childress and his players to meet, greet and make a few announcements. A Photo Opportunity with the Yell Leaders, and of course Aggie Spirit Bus 12! The Diamond Darlings will even be available to give guided tours through Blue Bell park and the state of the art player training facilities.
Come out for a great time, a fantastic Maroon & White Game, and memories for a lifetime!
The fun-packed 2017 Aggie Lead Off event schedule is below:
- 10 a.m. – Registration
- 10:15 a.m. – Tours of Blue Bell Park Begin
- 11:15 a.m. – BCAMC leadership and Coach Childress remarks
- 11:20 a.m. – Vs. Cancer Foundation CEO remarks
- 11:25 a.m. – Yell Practice
- 11:30 a.m. – Lunch provided by Good Bull BBQ
- 11:30 a.m. – Aggie baseball team meet and greet
- 11:45 a.m. – Aggie baseball team shows support for cancer research
- 12:30 p.m. – Raffle drawing for prizes
- 1 p.m. – Maroon and White Game
Free Parking in Lot 100J
Yell Leaders and the Diamond Darlings will join us
Bounce house at event for kids
Bus 12 will be parked for photo opportunities.