The 2019 Brazos County A&M Club Aggie Lead Off will take place on Saturday, February 9, 2019, beginning at 10 a.m. at Blue Bell Park, followed by the A&M baseball team’s Maroon and White Scrimmage. Join us as we gather together for a tailgating atmosphere and get excited for Aggie Baseball!
We will have Blakes Steaks and Taqueria San Francisco serving up delicious food, and ice cold sodas & water. There will be a bounce house for the kids, and tons more. Special Appearances by Coach Childress and his players to meet, greet and make a few announcements. The Diamond Darlings will even be available to give guided tours through Blue Bell Park and the state of the art player training facilities.
Come out for a great time, a fantastic Maroon & White Game, and memories for a lifetime!
The fun-packed 2019 Aggie Lead Off event schedule is below:
- 10 a.m. – Registration Check-In
- 10:15 a.m. – Tours of Blue Bell Park Begin
- 11:15 a.m. – BCAMC leadership and Coach Childress remarks
- 11:20 a.m. – Vs. Cancer Foundation CEO remarks
- 11:30 a.m. – Aggie baseball team meet and greet
- 11:45 a.m. – Aggie baseball team shows support for cancer research
- 12:30 p.m. – Raffle drawing for prizes
- 1 p.m. – Maroon and White Game